Content and Resources
Using Violet Side Scatter to Detect and Resolve Nanoparticles on the CytoFLEX Flow Cytometer This poster provides detailed instructions for setting up the CytoFLEX flow cytometer Violet Side Scatter for nanoparticle detection. Experimental considerations for nanoscale flow cytometry and illustrated with data from the instrument.
Nano- and Microparticle Bead Mix for Use as a Sizing Standard in Flow Cytometry The CytoFLEX platform is distinguished for not only its fluorescence sensitivity but also its ability to detect in the nanoparticle range using Violet Side Scatter. This poster, presented at Cyto in 2016 describes a NIST-traceable bead mix for use in standardizing flow cytometry experiments.
Characterizing RNA Nanoparticles by Analytical Ultracentrifugation Authors: Chad T. Schwartz, Daniel Jasinski, and Peixuan Guo - Beckman Coulter, Inc., Indianapolis, IN | University of Kentucky, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Density Gradient Separation of Gold Nanorods Gold Nanorods (AuNR) hold great promise for biomedical imaging
CytoFLEX Instrument Set-up for Measuring Extracellular Vesicles Application Note Describes the instrument set up and verification steps required for measuring extracellular vesicles by flow cytometry. Instructions for reducing background particles found in buffers and reagents to enhance small particle detection.
Additional Research Topics and Information
- About Immunotherapy
- About Viral Vectors
- Pediatric Immunotherapy
- Manufacturing Processes for Engineered T-Cell Therapy – CAR-T
- Immunotherapy Research: Supporting Products
- Immunotherapy Shows Renewed Promise for Cancer Therapies
- Characterizing Viral Vectors: Analyzing rAAV Vector Homogeneity
- Developing and Producing Viral Vectors: Powering Forward Momentum for the Future of Gene Therapy
- Synthetic Biology
- Antibody Engineering
- Process Development
- Small-Molecule Drug Discovery and Development
- Cell Therapy: From Research to Commercialization
- CRISPR for Immunotherapy