The cloud-based Cytobank data analysis platform is an ideal solution for immunologists and cytometrists who need to quickly gain insights from large datasets while having confidence in their results, reducing subjectivity of their analysis and eliminating error-prone and time-consuming steps. It offers fully integrated and quality-tested tools for advanced cytometry data analysis and statistical evaluation, providing comprehensive workflow coverage and automation.
Premium licenses provide access to a shared cloud and are designed to meet the needs of principal investigators or smaller research groups. Different license types are available depending on your needs.
We offer powerful algorithms for automatic data clean up, dimensionality reduction, automated gating, clustering and biomarkers prediction to accelerate your research. Use the Cytobank platform to manage and archive flow and mass cytometry or other single-cell data and to easily collaborate with colleagues across disciplines and geographies from any web-based device.
- Go from raw data to statistical significance in our easy‐to‐use software
- Leverage Sample Tags to build illustrations for hundreds of files, fast
- Streamline population identification into 2 easy steps with our integrated Automatic Gating algorithm with no additional fees
- Scale by purchasing additional storage space, compute power, or bioinformatics expert services
Cytobank Premium Features
- Automatically cluster phenotypically similar cells using FlowSOM or SPADE
- Use dimensionality reduction suite algorithms to visualize multidimensional data in a two-dimension plot, facilitating identification of rare biological subsets
- Automatically identify predictive biomarkers with statistical power among groups using CITRUS
- Reduce variability and save time by automating your gating strategy
Data to Insight
- ML-assisted algorithms help discover unexpected phenotypes and create visualizations to present results
- Leverage the compute power of the cloud to run algorithms in parallel, speeding up settings optimization
- Add our data scientists to your team to provide bioinformatics expertise for complex projects
- Cloud-based data archiving and storage, ideal for users who need traceability of analysis results and settings
- Easy user-defined, secure sharing of annotated data and protocols with anyone with a web-enabled device
- Collaborators can work in real-time on the same datasets; changes to experiments are saved instantly on a centralized server
Democratize ML-assisted Analysis
- Made for biologists, no coding or plugins required, visit the Learning Center
- Online knowledge repository full of articles, tips and tricks and support request form for new questions
- Use the Experiment Manager to organize and find your projects, use the tree view to show relationships between experiments
Explore Cytobank Premium Licenses
Cytobank Premium Specifications
|Compatibility||FCS 2.0, 3.0, and 3.1 files from instrument agnostic. DROP is able to import any numeric data in a text delimited (comma, semicolon, tab) format.|
|Plot Types||Contour Plots, Density Plots, Dot Plots, Heatmap, Histograms, Overlay Plots|
|Algorithms||CITRUS, FlowSOM, SPADE, viSNE, UMAP, opt-SNE, tSNE-CUDA, Automatic Gating, PeacoQC|
|License Type||Academic, Commercial|
|License Term||1–3 Years|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.