Automated Liquid Handlers that Meet NIH Requirements
Lab Automation: A Smart Way to Expedite Research
Shorten the time between research grant approval and results with Biomek Automated Liquid Handlers. All Biomeks are made in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, and meet the Federal Acquisition Regulation, FAR 52.225-6 Trade Agreements Certificate, and the policies and procedures of Part 25 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation related to the Buy American statute.
What instruments are needed to expedite discovery or development of your next breakthrough?
Biomek i7 Automated Workstation
Designed for your evolving workflow priorities
Representing the best of what made Biomek an industry leading liquid handler—combined with enhancements suggested by customers around the globe—the Biomek i7 Automated Workstation has been designed to optimize workflows and increase walk-away in mid- to high-throughput labs.
Biomek i5 Automated Workstation
Optimize dependability and walk-away time.
- Ideal for medium- to high-throughput workflows
- 25 deck positions
- 0.5 µL-1,000 µL (Multichannel) or 0.5 µL-5,000 µL (Span-8) pipetting volume ranges
- Single Multichannel head (96/384) or Span-8 pipetting with gripper
Biomek FXP Automated Workstation
Flexibility for your high throughput workflow
Biomek FXP provides the speed and performance critical to today’s research environments. The flexible platform is available in single and dual pipetting head models combining multichannel (96 or 384) and Span-8 pipetting. Ideal for high throughput workflows,
Biomek NXP Automated WorkstationThe compact and cost effective Biomek NXP is available with two pipetting models: Multichannel (96 or 384) or Span-8. Both combine the benefits of a small footprint with the increased efficiency and flexibility of a medium- to high-throughput instrument. Open-ended flexibility enables integration capability based on your workflow needs.
Biomek 4000 Automated Workstation
A compact liquid handler ideal for smaller laboratories and/or those new to automation. It helps standardize daily pipetting routines, maintain sample quality and generate repeatable, reliable results.
- Ideal for low-throughput workflows
- 12 Deck positions
- 1 - 1,000 µL pipetting volume range
- Multiple interchangeable single- and eight-channel pipetting tools & gripper
Request a Quote
Additional Industries and Beckman Solutions
Explore Your Industry
- Chemicals and Materials
- Contract Research Organizations
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Hydraulics Heavy Machinery
US National Institute of Health (NIH) Grants and Funding
- Centrifuges for National Institute of Health Grant Recipients
- Automated Liquid Handlers that Meet NIH Requirements
- Flow Cytometers that Meet NIH Requirements
- Particle Analyzers that Meet NIH Requirements
- Academic and Government Research