We offer several types of sealing tubes designed for use in specific rotor types and applications:
- Single-use tubes available in dome-top and bell-top styles.
- Come with plastic sealing plugs, easily prepared for use without tools or heat.
- Spacers are used to seal the tubes and to support the tops of the tubes during centrifugation.
- With the tube plug and spacer (and rotor plug, if required) in place, the g forces during centrifugation ensure a tight, reliable seal.
- Heat-sealed tubes used in swinging bucket, vertical tube, near vertical tube, and in most fixed-angle rotors.
- Especially useful for the containment of radioactive or pathogenic samples.
- The bell-top style simplifies removal of materials that float during centrifugation.
- Dome-top style tubes hold more volume.
Explore Sealing Tubes Models
Explore More Tubes & Bottles
Tube & Bottle Selection GuideChoosing the right tube or bottle for your protocol can be challenging. Considering your requirements and these factors will make your selection easier.
Open Top TubesSingle-use and reusable open top tubes in multiple material types and volume ranges for easy sample loading and recovery.
Sealing TubesOptiSeal and Quick Seal tubes provide a fast, reliable seal every time, with no tools, heat or closure verification required.
Specialty TubesSpecialty tubes include stainless steel for chemical and heat-sensitive applications, single-use transparent tubes and more
Bottles & Large Volume TubesCentrifugation bottles for an array of applications, such as large-volume pelleting, protein purification, DNA isolation or sample storage.
Didn't find what you are looking for? For more results click here.