We offer several types of sealing tubes designed for use in specific rotor types and applications:
- Single-use tubes available in dome-top and bell-top styles.
- Come with plastic sealing plugs, easily prepared for use without tools or heat.
- Spacers are used to seal the tubes and to support the tops of the tubes during centrifugation.
- With the tube plug and spacer (and rotor plug, if required) in place, the g forces during centrifugation ensure a tight, reliable seal.
- Heat-sealed tubes used in swinging bucket, vertical tube, near vertical tube, and in most fixed-angle rotors.
- Especially useful for the containment of radioactive or pathogenic samples.
- The bell-top style simplifies removal of materials that float during centrifugation.
- Dome-top style tubes hold more volume.
|Part Number||Product Name||Closure||Materials||Nominal Capacity||Package Quantity||Tube Diameter||List Price||Buy|