CytoFLEX Online Curriculum
This curriculum is intended to introduce you to the basic operation of the CytoFLEX flow cytometry platform. It can be used as an introduction before a live training class, as a refresher, or to introduce new users to the CytoFLEX platform.
What will I learn?
- How to properly operate and maintain your CytoFLEX (47 min)
- Plate loader operation (2 min)
- Assignment of sample identifiers to plate well with CytExpert Software (3 min)
- Gate creation (2 min)
- Acquisition settings in Plate Sampling Mode (2 min)
- How to run the Deep Clean Cycle (3 min)
- How to change your CytoFLEX flow cytometer's configuration for violet side scatter, for working with small particles (5 min)
- Adding customer optical filters (6 min)
- Experiment set-up for a 10-color DURAClone experiment (14 min)
Duration: 84 minutes totalAccess the Training