Remote Desktop Sharing with BeckmanConnect
The BeckmanConnect remote connectivity platform* offers a secure remote connection linking you to our team of hardware and application experts who side-by-side, help to troubleshoot and resolve your instrument issue with direct access to your workstation.
With real-time visibility, Beckman Coulter specialists are able to quickly understand your issue and move efficiently toward resolution—avoiding unnecessary wait times for things that can be resolved without an onsite visit.
When onsite support is required, increased system visibility means your Beckman Coulter field service engineer arrives fully informed and equipped with the necessary requirements and parts to get you back up and running fast.
Search BeckmanConnect in our FAQ Center to learn more.*BeckmanConnect is currently available for Biomek 4000, Biomek NX/NXp. Biomek FX/FXp, Biomek i-Series, and CytoFLEX series instruments that have controller operating system Windows 7 or higher. We plan to expand access to other instruments in the future.
- Secure workstation access & visibility
- Real-time troubleshooting & resolutions
- Seamless software upgrades, configurations & reloads
- Improved system insights for faster onsite support
- Increased instrument uptime
- Minimized workflow disruptions
- Less operator time devoted to support calls
- Reduced wait time for avoidable onsite visits
- Encrypted, permission-based communication controls
- Secure sessions with expert Beckman Coulter support experts located within your geography
- Policy configurations & customer approval required for each remote support session