Lead OptimizationOne of the most important steps in drug development, lead identification and optimization occurs on the resulting hit-to-lead high throughput screening experiments. During lead optimization, whether working on small molecule or biologics, efficacy and toxicity profiles of the target are critical. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties are assessed for small molecules during this phase.
Cell Line Development
You can automate every step of the complex CLD workflow - from transfection to enrichment to limiting dilution to culture/feeding to assaying to hit picking and expansion.
- Alleviate manual burden and reduce errors
- Scheduling software ensures consistent plate treatment and tracks sample progress
- Integrate multiple steps to automate the entire workflow
Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism & Excretion (ADME)
Explore the effects a drug will have on the body.
- Improve the consistency of your cell-based assays across experiments.
- Reduce biological contamination
- Integration of multiple systems ensures data integrity
Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion & Toxicity (ADME-Tox)
ADME-Tox studies are crucial to ensure your drug candidates are characterized early on, and can reduce overall drug development costs significantly.
- Identify which drugs will fail in the later stages of drug development, earlier.