DURAClone IM Innate Lymphoid Cell Tube
Innate lymphoid cells (ILC) play an important role in innate immunity, lymphoid organogenesis, tissue remodeling and inflammation. Three phenotypically and functionally different subgroups, known as ILC1, ILC2 and ILC3, can be found in various tissues including peripheral blood. Seventeen antibodies are needed in total to ensure exclusion of all other mononuclear cells from analysis, which could not lend itself better to liberation from antibody pipetting by use of the dry DURA Innovations format.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Proven marker combination to identify and characterize granulocyte cell types
- Open channels to add drop-in markers to modify for different research questions
- Designed for assay precision and lot-to-lot consistency
- Eliminate time spent in titrating different antibody lots
- Avoid waste that comes from preparing cocktail master mix
- Simplify inventory management
- Unitized assays eliminate error prone pipetting steps
- Includes lot matched tandem dyes for compensation controls for improved accuracy
- Dry format maintains reagent performance better than liquid under stress conditions
Easy to Use
- Ready to use assay with verified panel design
- Includes sample preparation and staining procedure
- Streamlined workflow, just add sample, incubate, wash and acquire