Protocol C00162 DuraClone IM Count
This protocol is for reference purposes only. It may be necessary to adapt the method for specific research needs.
SAMPLE PREPARATION FOR WHOLE BLOOD (Example)
- Pipette 100 µL of whole blood into DuraClone IM Count Tube (Normal blood contains ~3000-11700 white blood cells per µL). Vortex at high speed for 6-8 seconds and incubate for 15 minutes at laboratory conditions (18-25°C).
- Add 2 mL of VersaLyse, vortex on high for 1-3 seconds and incubate for 15 minutes at laboratory conditions (18-25°C).
- The sample is ready for acquisition.
- For sample acquisition on Navios/Gallios:
- Prepare an unstained sample by lysing 100µL of whole blood as per step(2) and use it to set the PMT voltages for FL1 and FL4 channels by setting the X-median of the unstained sample at 0.3 for each channel.
- Acquire the stained tube prepared using DuraClone IM Count Tube.
Note: Keep the FL2 channel on and set PMT voltage at minimum setting