DURAClone IM Count
When performing whole blood assays, an accurate viable cell count is necessary to determine the quantity and quality of the cells prior to assay implementation. Flow cytometry provides a reliable way of determining the absolute cell number using reference beads of known concentration mixed with the human whole blood sample of interest. The DURAClone IM Count is used for enumeration of CD45+ cells in whole blood while simultaneously differentiating live and dead cells. It utilizes DURA Innovations dry reagent technology that confers workflow improvements.
- Combination of CD45, 7-Aminoactinomycin D (7-AAD) and fluorescent beads provide a robust mechanism for determining cell number and viability.
- Pre-formulated panel in a unitized assay eliminating manual pipetting
- 25 tests package
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Proven assay to enumerate cells and determine cell viability
- Open channels to add drop-in markers to modify for different research questions
- Designed for assay precision and lot-to-lot consistency
- Eliminate time spent in titrating antibody lots and pipetting reagents
- Avoid waste that comes from preparing a cocktail master mix
- Simplify inventory management significantly
- Unitized assays eliminate error prone pipetting steps
- Dry format maintains reagent performance better than liquid
Easy to Use
- Ready to use assay with verified panel design
- Includes sample preparation and staining procedure
- Streamlined workflow, just add sample, incubate, and acquire