ClearLLab LS Lymphoid Screen Reagent
ClearLLab LS is the First CE-IVD 10-Color Antibody Panel for Screening of Leukemia & Lymphoma*
- Pre-mixed 12-antibody panel
- Dry unitized tube format
- Validated for peripheral blood, bone marrow, or lymph nodes
- Designed for the Navios Flow Cytometer
- Convenient 25 tests/kit size
- Compatible with the WHO 2016-revised classification of myeloid neoplasms and acute leukemia
- The ClearLLab Compensation Kit is available to facilitate compensation setup for the ClearLLab LS Lymphoid Screen Reagent
*Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Only
|Part Number||Product Name||Status||Size||List Price||Buy|
Results You Can Count On
ClearLLab LS is intended for the identification of hematolymphoid cell populations by immunophenotyping on a 10-color NAVIOS Flow Cytometer. The reagent can be used with lymph node specimens as well as peripheral whole blood and bone marrow specimens collected in EDTA (K2 and K3), ACD-A and Heparin (Lithium and Sodium). The results should be interpreted in conjunction with additional laboratory and clinical findings.
ClearLLab LS Case Book Facilitates Data Analysis
Become familiar with ClearLLab LS analysis results by using our ClearLLab LS Case Book. It includes cases with characteristic findings typical of common lymphoid and myeloid neoplasms, as well as cases from patients with clinical and/or laboratory findings that suggest an underlying neoplastic process, but in which no immunophenotypic abnormality is identified.
Streamline Your Immunophenotyping Workflow
The ClearLLab LS Lymphoid Screen delivers greater confidence in results with a faster turnaround time (TAT). It eliminates 14 manual workflow steps, while streamlining five others, and is available through a dry, unitized, ready- to-use formulation. This format enables shipping and storage at room temperature to simplify inventory management.
ClearLLab LS Features
- Pre-mixed, 10-color, 12-antibody tube
- Unitized dry reagent
- 25 tests/package