100 mL, Sterile + Certified Free Quick-Seal Polypropylene Tube, 38x102mm
This round bottom tube is designed for use in Beckman Coulter instruments and rotors. Quick-Seal tubes provides a secondary BioSafe containment. It also allows you to seal with a simple, hand-held sealing tool without plugs or O-rings. Quick-Seal tube spacer required.
Compatible Ultracentrifuge Rotors
• Ultracentrifuge: Type 45 Ti
Compatible High Performance Rotor
• High performance: JA-18
• Exhibits no detectable DNA, DNase, RNase, PCR inhibitors, or endotoxins
• Prevents sample degradation and contamination
• Improve QC data quality
• Sterilized via ethylene oxide
• Pre-sterilized ready-to-use for improved workflow efficiency
• Eliminate need for developing sterilization protocol
• Packaged in workflow based quantities
• Sterilized and packaged compliant with ISO 11135:2014, and ISO 11607:2006
• Gene therapy
• Molecular biology
• Cell culture
• Plant and animal derived products
Certified Free and Beckman standard tubes also available.
*Based on sample results below detectable limits.
Certificates available here.
|Nominal Size||38 x 102 mm|
|Nominal Capacity||100 mL|