Characterization of CRISPR Technologies Using Cell-Free Transcription and Translation and an Acoustic Liquid Handler
Vincent Noireaux, Professor, University of Minnesota
Aset Khakimzhan, PhD Student, University of Minnesota
This presentation covers:
- Overview of TXTL and its applications
- How accelerated prototyping can be used to test sgRNAs, new CRISPR, and anti-CRISPR proteins
- Overview and specifications of Echo LH
- The speed and resource savings enabled by the Echo LH in a TXTL lab
- Echo LH and TXTL to characterize CRISPR enzymes and anti-CRISPR proteins
- Echo LH and TXTL to uncover fundamentals of target recognition
- Application of the Echo LH to accelerate CRISPR based genetic circuits
Contact us if you have any questions about our automated liquid handling solutions and applications!
Disclaimer: Biomek i-Series and Echo products are for research use and not intended or validated for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions. © 2021 Beckman Coulter, Inc. All rights reserved. Beckman Coulter, the stylized logo, and the Beckman Coulter product and service marks mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Beckman Coulter, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Echo is a trademark or registered trademark of Labcyte Inc. in the United States and other countries. Labcyte is a Beckman Coulter company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.