DURAClone IM T Cell Subsets
When studying the immune response, T cell-mediated immunity is the central component. T cells circulate in the blood and in the lymphatic system as naïve T cells expressing lymph node homing receptors. Upon exposure to antigen presenting cells in secondary lymphoid tissues, T cells become antigen-specific effector cells. The DURAClone IM T Cell panel is used to indicate maturation stages of T cells, covering naïve, effector, memory and terminal differentiation stages. It utilizes dry reagent technology that confers workflow improvements.
- Panel of 10 markers in fluorochrome combinations that provide robust population identification, including CD3, CD4, CD8, CD27, CD28, CD45, CD45RA, CD57, CD197 (CCR7), CD279 (PD-1)
- Pre-formulated antibody panel in a unitized assay eliminating antibody cocktailing
- 25 tests per kit including 3 compensation kits with lot matched tandem dyes
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Proven marker combination to dissect T Cell maturation stages and identify activated T cells (PD-1)
- Open channels to add drop-in markers to modify for different research questions
- Designed for assay precision and lot-to-lot consistency
- Eliminate time spent in titrating different antibody lots
- Avoid waste that comes from preparing cocktail master mix
- Simplify inventory management
- Unitized assays eliminate error prone pipetting steps
- Includes lot matched tandem dyes for compensation controls for improved accuracy
- Dry format maintains reagent performance better than liquid under stress conditions
Easy to Use
- Ready to use assay with verified panel design
- Includes sample preparation and staining procedure
- Streamlined workflow, just add sample, incubate, wash and acquire
Explore DURAClone IM T Cell Subsets Models
Didn't find what you are looking for? For more results click here.