DURAClone IM Phenotyping Basic
Lymphocytes constitute a part of the immune system that is referred to as adaptive due to their ability to acquire cognition and memory of foreign antigens. The DURAClone IM Phenotyping Basic kit delineates principal lymphocyte subsets as well as subpopulations of monocytes. It utilizes dry reagent technology that confers workflow improvements.
- Combination of 8 markers in fluorochrome combinations that provide robust population identification, including CD3, CD4, CD8, CD14, CD16, CD19, CD45, CD56
- Pre-formulated antibody panel in a unitized assay eliminating antibody cocktailing
- 25 tests per kit including 3 compensation kits with lot matched tandem dyes
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Proven marker combination providing an overview of lymphocyte and monocyte sub populations
- Open channels to add drop-in markers to modify for different research questions
- Designed for assay precision and lot-to-lot consistency
- Eliminate time spent in titrating different antibody lots
- Avoid waste that comes from preparing cocktail master mix
- Simplify inventory management
- Unitized assays eliminate error prone pipetting steps
- Includes lot matched tandem dyes for compensation controls for improved accuracy
- Dry format maintains reagent performance better than liquid under stress conditions