HIAC 8011+ Liquid Particle Counting Systems
This product is no longer available
As of August 25, 2021, the HIAC 8011+ liquid particle counter is obsolete and no longer available for purchase. Please use the button below to download HIAC 8011+ obsolescence letter for additional details including affected part numbers and our plans to provide ongoing service and support.
…designed for the real world
Intelligent on-screen prompts guide users through common sampling activity.
- Advanced instrument diagnostics with recommended actions for users
- User alerts for particle settling and run-to-run variances
- HRLD Smart Sensor alerts for service and calibration due
Sample management system ensures consistent, accurate data.
- Pressurized sample delivery reduces the impact of bubbles
- Integrated Vacuum/Degas function streamlines sample handling for increased accuracy.
- Automated sample flow for precision data
Fewer steps…increase throughput.
- One button sampling - results under 60 secs
- Quickly load up to 20 custom test recipes
- Set up your own sampling recipe in less than 5 steps
Stop wasting time diluting samples and cleaning the instrument.
- No dilution required for high viscosity fluids (<425cSt)
- Automated cleaning and flushing routines.
- Sensor contamination alarm informs you in advance to ensure you clean prior to wasting sample and getting bad data
Immediate Particle Concentration Data
Eliminate printing and go paperless. Get the data immediately in a PDF or Excel® file.
- Create application specific reports in PDF or Excel® format
- Embedded web browser for online report review and approval
- Export reports via USB memory stick or Ethernet
On-site HIAC expertise. Call us, speak with a HIAC expert.
- On-site service and calibration
- Notification with a phone call when your unit is in need of routine service
- Free technical support for the life of your instrument