Due to current global supply chain challenges we are experiencing extended and erratic lead times for product deliveries. Please be assured that we are diligently working to fulfill all orders as soon as possible.
The PerFix EXPOSE kit has been developed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of phosho-epitopes staining and to strongly reduce the workload necessary for the sample preparation.
Accurate detection of both intracellular and extracellular epitopes is obtained, while:
• There are only two washing steps through the procedure.
• There is no methanol treatment, and therefore no ice incubation required.
• A unique procedure can be applied to all phospho-epitopes.
• Several surface markers can be added together with the intracellular markers and incubated simultaneously.
• Total duration of the procedure and total workload are similar to current procedures for surface staining (about 1 hour).