The PerFix EXPOSE kit has been developed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of phosho-epitopes staining and to strongly reduce the workload necessary for the sample preparation.
Accurate detection of both intracellular and extracellular epitopes is obtained, while:
• There are only two washing steps through the procedure.
• There is no methanol treatment, and therefore no ice incubation required.
• A unique procedure can be applied to all phospho-epitopes.
• Several surface markers can be added together with the intracellular markers and incubated simultaneously.
• Total duration of the procedure and total workload are similar to current procedures for surface staining (about 1 hour).