Expedite and simplify your sample preparation. A simpler workflow can reduce prep time and reagent waste.
Only Beckman Coulter Life Sciences can provide you with this proprietary technology, available as off-the-shelf reagents, through Custom Design Services (CDS), or in bulk through Contract Manufacturing Services (CMS).
DURA Innovation Workflow Comparison Video
Dry, Unitized Reagent Assays
- The drying process creates a uniform reagent layer at the bottom of the tube.
- DURA reagents requires no refrigeration. Ever.
- You can produce a single batch and store it at room temperature for the study duration.
- Custom panels are supplied in a single-use cocktail per tube/plate, ready for addition of sample.
- The stable reagent layer at the bottom of the tube helps ensure optimum tube-to-tube and batch-to-batch consistency.
- Cocktails can include calibration beads for absolute cell counting (optional).
- Conjugates are suitable for flow cytometry