Label-Free ELISA Alternative
Despite ELISA’s widespread adoption in the industry, its variability and lengthy workflow remain a hurdle for users looking to adopt ELISA in high throughput applications. The integration of label-free analyzers such as an Octet® system from ForteBio with the Biomek i-Series workstation offers an excellent alternative solution, whether you are doing a simple assay or complex screening.
Simultaneously the DART software package combines details on each manipulation of your samples and combines analytical data from your integrated devices into a single data source. DART provides a complete data view of your run and simplifies data analysis and reporting.
Watch: Biomek i7 Label-Free Automated Workstation
- Benefits of Workflow Automation
- Device List and Integrations
- Getting Started with Laboratory Automation
- Integration Process: Laboratory Automation
- Integrated Solutions for Antibody Engineering
- Cell Line Development
ELISA Methods with Biomek Workstations
- Label-Free ELISA Alternative
- Labeled Direct or Competitive ELISA Methods