Kaluza Analysis Software Version 2.1.2
- Enables printing after Windows NET.framework updates and for network spooled printers.
- Prevents unexpected scale mode changes between Legacy and Full Range scale mode.
- Increases limit for number of plots per sheet from 200 to 256 to enable Add All Plots functionality for CytoFLEX LX data with 21 fluorescence parameters.
Kaluza Analysis Software Version 2.1.1
LIS keyword update issue fixed.
Kaluza Analysis Software Version 2.1
- Installation of a Microsoft .NET Framework Windows updates released between May 2018 and July 2018 causes Kaluza Analysis Software to crash with a “Error 99999” when the radial menu is accessed by right clicking an object within the software.
Kaluza Analysis Software Version 2.0
- Users can define default settings of different platforms to optimize the display:
- The option window contains a “$CYT Defaults” tab in option window. The platform specific settings include for example axis scale and default quadrant gate name.
- Support for index sorting data of Moflo cell sorter:
- The software supports index sorting parameters. Users can create index sorting plots for further analysis.
- Users can create auto-gates that automatically identify the target population.
- Auto-gates embedded in LMD files are imported as part of the acquisition protocol.
- User management:
- Optional user management function. Assign user names and roles, define account lockout and password expiration policy.
- User login and protocol action are tracked.
- Cell cycle analysis algorithms:
- Select from 2 algorithms: Michael H. Fox, J.V. Watson.
- Automatic or manual identification of cell cycle phases.
- Automatic calculation of absolute cell count based on reference beads or volume.
- QC Report:
- Users can create QC protocols for instrument and assay QC.
- QC results can be visualized using Levey-Jennings charts.
- ”Rare event” Display function:
- Resolution can be decreased for desired cell subsets aiding in the visualization of small populations.
- Compensation can be exported in a Navios or Gallios compatible format.
- Acquisition settings including voltage, gain and compensation can be be displayed as CytoSettings table.
- Shapes such as lines and arrows can be added within the plots.
- Channel value of median is available for statistics.
- Ratio parameters can be defined and added.
- “IF” conditionals can be used in expressions in information tables and sheets.
- % Grandparent gated available as population statistic.
- Reports from two samples can be displayed side by side for comparison.
- The Information Sheet can be used to display statistic values in several columns and to copy data directly from spreadsheet applications.
- Data export:
- Results and plots can be exported to LIS.
- Gif files can be exported from radar plots.
- Histogram data can be exported to .CSV file for future analysis.
- Merged files can contain up to 20 million events.
- A composite can contain up to 100 plots.
- Rapidly add gate to Boolean logic.
- Visible gate colors can be selected on a per plot basis.
- Display a user-defined number of events per plot
- Data can be normalized for overlay histogram display.
- Users can choose to display Y axis as count, max% or gate%
- On offset histogram overlays the data source can be labeled directly on the axis.
- New export image file formats of plots include .bmp and .jpeg.
- The default file name of statistics exported as .CSV file contains the sample ID and can be changed by the user.
- Text can be pasted directly from the clipboard into Kaluza report sheets.
- Display more than one statistic value directly at the gate.
- Dataset information can be removed from plot title in composite protocols by default if desired.
- Default color of the first gate can be defined in Kaluza options.
- The ctrl+L shortcut pastes plots as link.
- When data is dragged to a saved composite protocol, the range setting in the protocol is changed.
- When a LMD file is imported to a composite protocol saved in version 1.3, the gate positions are incorrect.
- The plot sheet is deleted when multiple sheets are exported in one PDF file and the plot sheets are unchecked in preview window.
- Protocol and dataset name are displayed in the header of exported PDF files.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.