New Lab Start-Up Centrifuges
Buy more, save more, with bundled instruments.
There is a lot to consider when starting a new company, moving your lab, or adding additional lab space. As your partner in science, we can help you determine the right instruments for needs. In the meantime, browse some of our most popular centrifuges for new labs.
Ready to speak to someone? Click here to connect with an expert.
*BioCertified is a term used to describe products tested and validated to demonstrate containment of microbiological aerosols by an independent, third-party facility (Health Protection Agency, Porton Down, UK or USAMRIID, Ft. Detrick, MD, USA).
Avanti J-15 Series High Performance Benchtop Centrifuge
Many labs depend on this powerful, multi-purpose tabletop for everyday use.
- Ultra Harmonic Technology effectively minimizes sample disturbance with intelligent acceleration/deceleration profiles resulting in more sample yield
- Cell culture, blood sample prep, and microplate packages available
- Pair with the JS-4.750 swinging bucket rotor to hold 20-750 mL labware
- Process conical bottom tubes for cell culture work and round bottom tubes for blood sample preparation or flow cytometry workflows
BioCertified* Aerosolve Canisters and Bucket Covers
Used for biocontainment, these rotor accessories help enhance the biosafety of your lab.
- A transparent design that enables you to check for broken labware
- Protection from aerosol leakage and spills from rotor buckets
- Bucket covers for 1.5 mL tubes to 750 mL bottles
- Microplate carrier covers for 96-well plate format
- Aerosolve canisters compatible with the Avanti J15 series centrifuges
- Bucket cover options compatible with the Allegra X-30 series and Avanti J15 series centrifuges
Microfuge 20 Series General Purpose Centrifuge
Designed for productivity and efficiency, this compact, high-performance Microfuge meets a wide variety of application needs.
- Provides rapid sedimentation of protein precipitates, particulates and cell debris
- Available in refrigerated and non-refrigerated versions
- 15,000 RPM
- 20,627 x g
- Pair with the BioCertified FA 361.5 fixed angle rotor for safe processing of hazardous samples