Vi-Cell XR Features
No Longer Available for Purchase
As of December 31, 2022, the Vi-CELL XR is obsolete and no longer available for purchase. Service and Support are anticipated to continue through December 2027. Please use the button below to download Vi-CELL XR obsolescence letter for additional details.
Looking for an alternative? Consider the updated Vi-CELL BLU cell viability analyzer.
Viable/non-viable cell staining and quantitation in Bioreactors must be accurate and reproducible. Relying on manual cell counting techniques leaves you open to costly errors. The Vi-CELL™ XR cell counter overcomes these issues with automated cell staining and counting in just a few minutes with customizable cell types for individual needs.
- Viability testing
- Total cell concentration
- Total viable cell concentration
- Mean cell size
- Real time cellular images
- Bioprocess monitoring
- Validated reagents
- Convenient reagent pack
- Fast automated cell staining & cell counting (< 2.5 mins) with customizable cell types
- Distinguishes between viable and non-viable cells across a wide range of cell types with confidence
- Software with pre-programmed cell types (CHO, yeast, hybridoma) as well as option to design custom analysis type for specific cell lines
- Automated cell counting, staining & disposal
- Operator bias eliminated with automated protocols