Echo Qualified ProductsPrecise Manufacturing for Superior Results. Echo Qualified Supplies deliver the best possible results. For use in Echo MS Systems, Echo 525 Acoustic Liquid Handlers and Echo 650 Series Acoustic Liquid Handlers.
Echo® Qualified Microplates for Acoustic Liquid Handling
- Designed for use with Echo® liquid handling systems
- Made of cyclic olefin copolymer or polypropylene
- Enable high precision transfers for broad volume ranges
- High accuracy and linearity of DMSO hydration measurements
- Lot-tested to meet Echo specifications
- Low intra- and inter-plate CVs
- Available with tissue-culture surface treatment
MicroClime Environmental Lids
- Minimizes edge effects and preserves the concentrations of solutions in microplate wells.
- Protects samples from evaporation or hydration.
- Increase microplate efficiency up to 37%.
Echo Qualified Reservoirs
- 6-well design enables the transfer of over 15 mL from a single reservoir plate.
- Working volume for each of the six wells is over 2.5 mL and the dead volume (less than 10% of the maximum working volume) is recoverable.
- Compatible with a broad variety of aqueous solutions.
- Welded lid minimizes evaporation and prevents cross-contamination and splashing when centrifuged or handled.