No Longer Available for Purchase
The SA3100 product line is no longer available for purchase. This applies to all instrument configurations including:
- SA3100 with DEWAR LIFT (6605695)
- SA-PREP STATION (6605696)
We will continue to provide full service support to our existing SA3100 customers.
Choose a SA 3100 Model
A complete solution for characterizing the surface of solid materials
- Single and Multipoint BET data and Langmuir Surface Area data
- Complete Adsorption and Desorption Isotherm capability
- B.J.H. Pore Size analysis
- MP and T-Plot methods
Taking ease-of-use to a new level
- An innovative touch screen allows easy control of all instrument functions without the use of an external computer.
- A completely integrated, fully automated system allows for true walk-away analysis.
- Intuitive software prompts the user each step of the way.
Using the latest technology to achieve maximum speed of analysis
- Intelligent “Learn” function decreases analysis time of routine samples by referencing stored sample isotherms.
- Novel sample tube design minimizes equilibration time.
- Concurrent manifold dosing during sample equilibration eliminates unnecessary delays.
Combining versatility, accuracy, and power for a complete solution
- A Sample Port, three degassing ports, a powerful CPU, vacuum pump and automated dewar lift are all integrated into a single unit.
- Nitrogen, Argon or Krypton adsorbate gases can be used to meet your application needs.
- Exceptional Accuracy is achieved by referencing the true saturation vapor pressure for each data point.
Primary Part number is not valid