Facility Monitoring System Features
MET ONE Features and Benefits:
- Will manage the design and install of your particle counting facility monitoring system - MET ONE offers project management, system definition and design, software customization, validation, and installation services.
- Facility monitoring systems will integrate into your existing legacy systems - Integrate our instruments with your existing Enterprise Information Systems, LIMS, or Building Management System.
- Provides you with on-site service - Largest industry global network of local service offices with fully compliant on-site service for your instruments, including full ISO 21501-4 calibrations. Our service agreement programs provide proactive pre-scheduled on-site calibration and maintenance services, including discounts for any repairs.
- Facility monitoring solutions eliminate data silos within multiple systems - Eliminate validation, maintenance, and upgrades for multiple monitoring systems, and eliminate multiple reports by including non-viable particle data with all other production data.
- Compliance services - SOP development assistance for manual monitoring Full validation documentation packages for automated systems URS planning Validation documentation packages (Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification) Validation testing process and final sign-off assistance.
- Offers a full suite of environmental sensors and system accessories - Relative humidity and temperature sensors Air velocity sensors Differential pressure sensors IO modules connect to existing sensors, door switches, tool interrupts, etc. Ethernet switches, touch-screen NEMA computers etc. Distributed vacuum systems Distributed DC power systems Multi-function alarm modules.