Optima MAX-XP Ultracentrifuge
The Optima™ MAX-XP tabletop ultracentrifuge is a power-packed solution that delivers fast, efficient separations from samples as small as 175 μL up to 32.4 ml and at speeds of up to 150,000 RPM and more than 1,000,000 x g.
- Advanced software with rigorous electronic record keeping including password-controlled access and complete audit trail documentation
- Convenient touch-screen controls and easy-to-view display for gauging real-time speed, time and temperature
- Four unique tube designs for unparalleled productivity across a wide range of applications
- Features a proprietary multi-level approach to biosafety offering reliable protection
Resources + Tools
Track Detail Usage History
- Security and tracking features manage your rotor life by serial number.
- Password protection and electronic signatures help you maintain chain of custody and compliance.
Receive Diagnostic Alerts via Email
- Remote monitoring and control enables you to start, stop, and monitor from your computer, smart phone, or tablet.
- Fits in standard biosafety hood
- BioSafe optional dual PALL® Pharmaceutical Grade Sterilizing Filters
User-Friendly, Multilingual Interface
- Full color LCD touchscreen display
- Allows for large icons for easy selection
- Touchscreen works with many glove types
- 9 different languages available for the intuitive interface (most in industry)
Optima MAX-XP Ultracentrifuge Specifications
|Acceleration||10 acceleration profiles|
|Deceleration||11 deceleration profiles|
|Max Capacity Volume Range||0 - 194.4 mL|
|Temperature Control||2.00 °C of set temperature|
|Temperature Range(s)||Set temperature range: 0 to 40°C in 1°C increments|
|Display||Full-color LCD touch screen|
|Item Specifications Referenced||393315|
Explore Optima MAX-XP Models
Didn't find what you are looking for? For more results click here.