38.5 mL, Certified Free Open-Top Thinwall Ultra-Clear Tube, 25 x 89mm - 50Pk
This round bottom tube is designed for use in Beckman Coulter instruments and rotors. Ultra-Clear tubes are transparent, allowing for easy location of visibly banded or pelleted samples.
Compatible Ultracentrifuge Rotors
• Fixed Angle: Type 70 Ti, Type 50.2 Ti
• Swinging Bucket: SW 32 Ti, SW 28
Compatible High Performance Rotors
• Swinging Bucket: JS-24.38
• Exhibits no detectable DNA, DNase, RNase, PCR inhibitors, or endotoxins
• Prevents sample degradation and contamination
• Double-bagged to prevent contamination during cleanroom transfer
• Improve QC data quality
• DNA and RNA Sequencing
Sterile and Beckman standard tubes also available.
*Based on sample results below detectable limits.
Certificates available here.
|Nominal Size||25 x 89 mm|
|Nominal Capacity||38 mL|
|Additional Information||Optical Property: Transparent|