BeckmanConnect Consent Form
Every Event Matters
At Beckman Coulter, we're constantly working on new ways to contribute to your success. With innovative technologies, service expertise and applications support, our goal is to partner with life sciences researchers around the world to increase lab productivity and accelerate discovery. By leveraging secure remote desktop sharing and file transfer capabilities, we can help quickly diagnose and resolve on-the-job challenges and minimize unnecessary time spent waiting for field service. When onsite support is needed, the visibility provided by BeckmanConnect helps our engineers and applications specialists to quickly and effectively address issues with real-time insights and trend detail. With secure remote monitoring, you've got an extended team of technical and scientific experts behind you–ready to provide you with the support you need to keep your workflow going.
Security policies for the BeckmanConnect remote connection client ensure connections between your instrument and Beckman Coulter servers are secured, restricted and tracked.
- Secure access and support from HIPAA-trained Beckman Coulter associates
- Secure instrument enrollment allows only inbound connection requests from authenticated Beckman Coulter support representatives located within your geography
- Password complexity enabled with randomized passwords for each unique support session
- Customer permission required for each screen viewing, remote control & file sharing request
- Automatic disconnect of remote connection client following period of inactivity
For complete technical detail, download the BeckmanConnect Security document.