HIAC Particle Counter Calibration
Ensure count accuracy and reproducibility.
When it comes to an ISO 11171 or 21501-3 calibration for your HIAC liquid particle counter, no one knows the technology better than our GMP-trained service engineers.
If your service engineer isn’t factory-trained and using CoreCAL software, HIAC-embedded security passwords and NIST traceable media, your HIAC liquid particle may not be calibrated to mandatory test parameters*.
*CoreCAL software is routinely monitored and updated for guaranteed accuracy and alignment with ISO 11171/21501 requirements. If you are working with an authorized third party, ensure CoreCAL version 4.5 is being used to calibration your system (2018).
Audit-quality calibration services for your HIAC particle counting equipment.
- Certified calibration certificate & supporting data package
- Service continuity & peace of mind with 6-month, annual or customized service options—performed to applicable ISO standards & requirements with NIST-traceable equipment & calibration media
- Factory-trained engineers knowledgeable in FDA & ISO quality guidelines
- Onsite or return-to-depot service options
- Five depots across North America
- Discounted parts & labor
- HIAC PODS+ & 8011+ liquid particle counters designed & manufactured in full accordance with ISO 11171
- Oil particle counter calibrations performed to ISO 4405, SAE AS4059, NAS1638, GOST, NAVAIR, DEF STAN & ASTM reporting standards
- Fully accredited ISO 11171 calibration services available for customers requiring calibration in accordance with all clauses & annexes
- HIAC 9703+ instruments designed & manufactured to comply with ISO 21501-3 & USP requirements for pharmaceutical manufacturing, microelectronics, precision machines & medical operations
- Pharmaceutical particle counter calibrations performed using particle count standard reference validation (USP) with NIST-traceable latex spheres
- Detailed calibration certificate & supporting data package included
- Filter by: