Custom Reagent Services
Custom Reagent Services is a single-source provider for a wide variety of customized products and services in order to support all your flow cytometry reagent needs. With flexible, collaborative approach from helping you design panels, small lot size requirements, and DURA Innovations-based dry reagents that reduce waste, we can help you do more, save more and achieve more.
Explore the benefits of Custom Panel Design & Cocktail Services if your laboratory needs ≥ 200* tests of these (or other) customized research products**
- Purified antibodies
- Single- or multi-color antibody conjugates
- Room temperature-stable dry reagents in proprietary DURA Innovations format
Explore Contract Manufacturing Services, if your laboratory needs bulk orders of tests that are:
- Commercially available, but formulated, optimized and validated by you, based on your requirements
- Reagents are manufactured in facilities that adhere to GMP controls
- Available in liquid or room temperature-stable dry formats
*For Research Use Only. Not for Diagnostic Purposes.
Contract Manufacturing Services
If your lab needs bulk orders of tests that are:
- Commercially available, but formulated, optimized and validated by you, based on your requirements.
- Manufactured using GMP in ISO 9001-compliant facilities.
- Available in liquid or room temperature-stable dry formats.
Custom Panel Design Services
If we don’t currently offer the product you need, our panel design experts can create an optimized panel that clearly meets your specific criteria.
- Single-color conjugations
- Optimized multi-conjugate combinations
- Stable at room temperature (18°C – 23°C)
- Include lot-matched compensation kits
- Warrantied for 1 year
Customization need not be synonymous with expensive and time-consuming. For DURA Innovations products, you can also save money by reducing reagent waste.
- DURA dry reagents require no refrigeration.
- Custom panels are supplied in a single-use cocktail per tube/plate, ready for addition of sample.
- Stable reagent layer at the bottom of the tube helps ensure optimum tube-to-tube and batch-to-batch consistency.