DuraClone RE Antibody Panels
There are Events You Cannot Afford to Miss
Research into rare abnormal cells associated with blood disorders is a powerful but challenging flow cytometry application. DuraClone RE kits are optimized antibody combinations that accommodate either large sample volume or high cellular concentrations to achieve high sensitivity for rare populations.
- Innovative – Include new aberrant markers such as ROR-1 or CD200
- Sustainable – Rapid, economic and sensitive detection of rare events
- Discriminative – Verified panel design enabling multivariate analysis
Your Clinical Research Trial Companion
The dry pre-formulated DuraClone RE panels, which can be shipped and stored at room temperature, enable the level of experimental rigor that is key to multi-centric and longitudinal clinical research studies.
High Sensitivity Through High Staining Capacity
|DuraClone RE Kit||Target Population||Sample Capacity|
|CLB||CD5+ROR-1+ mature B cells||300 µl whole blood|
|PC||Abnormal plasma cells||5x106 leucocytes in 100-200 µl suspension|
|ALB||Abnormal progenitor B cells||2x106 leucocytes in 100-200 µl suspension|
Streamlined Multicolor Workflow
DuraClone RE kits provide the specified antibody panels as a dried-down layer in each tube. The elimination of antibody pipetting shortens the turnaround time, minimizes human error sources and eliminates repetitive workflow steps that are costly to automate.
DuraClone RE Features
- Pre-formulated 7- or 8-color antibody panels
- Dry unitized Beckman Coulter proprietary tube format
- Expert-proven marker combinations
- 25 tests/package with 3 compensation kits
- Filter by: