ClearLLab B2 (B-cell tube 2), 25 Tests, CE, IVD
The ClearLLab reagents are intended for in vitro diagnostic use as a screening panel for identification of various cell populations by immunophenotyping on an FC 500 flow cytometer. These reagents are used as an aid in the differential diagnosis of hematologically abnormal patients having, or suspected of having hematopoietic neoplasia including chronic leukemia, acute leukemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, myeloma, myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), and/or myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN). The reagents can be used with peripheral whole blood (collected in K2EDTA, ACD or Heparin), bone marrow (collected in K2EDTA, ACD or Heparin) and lymph node specimens for immunophenotyping. The results should be interpreted along with additional clinical and laboratory findings. These reagents provide qualitative results for the parameters listed below:
ClearLLab T1: CD2, CD56, CD7, CD5, CD45
ClearLLab T2: CD8, CD4, CD3, CD45
ClearLLab B1: Kappa, Lambda, CD19, CD5, CD45
ClearLLab B2: CD20, CD10, CD19, CD38, CD45
ClearLLab M: CD7, CD13, CD34, CD33, CD45
- CE marked: Minimize your lab’s validation work.
- Enhanced workflow: No manual antibody cocktail preparation.
- Consensus aligned: Ensures you work according to international guidelines.
- Small kit size: Adapt your inventory to actual demand with the 25 tests/vial.
- Versatile: ClearLLab can be used with peripheral blood, bone marrow and lymph node specimens.
- Identify major cell populations with ClearLLab’s 5-combination, 18-marker panels.
ClearLLab B2 CD20-FITC/CD10-PE/CD19-ECD/CD38-PC5.5/CD45-PC7 The antigen specificity of the CD45, CD20, CD19, CD10 and CD38 monoclonal antibodies comprising the ClearLLab B2 CD20-FITC/CD10-PE/ CD19-ECD/CD38-PC5.5/CD45-PC7 reagent has been previously established by the Human Leukocyte Differentiation Antigen Workshops.
$1,029.30 List Price - $1,029.30
|Specificity||CD20, CD10, CD19, CD38, CD45|
|Fluorochrome||FITC, PE, ECD, PC5.5, PC7|
|Regulatory Status||CE, IVD|
|Flow Product Line||ClearLLab|