DART (Data Acquisition and Reporting Tool) is a software package that gathers data and synthesizes runtime information from Biomek log files to capture each manipulation of the sample during the course of the method. DART allows you to:
- Browse live and historical run data from any device using a networked internet browser.
- Reduce manual data integration.
- Leverage historical data on labware for enhanced method programming.
- Seamlessly port data between Biomek methods and individual liquid handlers.
- Generate data reports via MS Excel table and pivot views, and SQL views.
- Integrate with your Laboratory Information Management System.