LSUG: Laboratory & Pharma Water Production Seminar
June 23, 2020
1:00 PM EDT
Join the leading industry experts across the nation for the annual LSUG Laboratory and Pharma Water Production event. This educational and live event will cover best practices on data integrity and security to meet regulatory demands for laboratory and pharma water production. To secure your spot, select which sessions you would like to attend.
Who should attend: GMP professionals, quality assurance and quality control managers, QC analysts, microbiologists, and training and production managers interested in GMP compliance solutions and tools.
• 1:00 - 1:30 | ALCOA – Ensure Data Integrity
• 1:30 - 2:15 | Pharmaceutical Water System Design
• 2:15 - 3:00 | Leveraging European Pharmacopeia to Meet Global TOC and Conductivity Pharmacopeia Requirements
• 3:00 - 3:30 | Bio-Fluorescent Particle Detection Technologies for Process and Environmental Monitoring
• 3:30 - 4:00 | Practical Application of Rapid Methods to Key Microbial QC Tests
• 4:00 - 4:30 | Ask-the-Experts Panel Discussion