Kaluza Analysis Software Version 2.0
- Users can define default settings of different platforms to optimize the display.
- Add a “$CYT Defaults” tab in option window. The settings include axis scale, default quadrant gate name and so on.
- Support index sorting data of Moflo cell sorter
- The software supports index sorting parameters. Users can create index sorting plots for further analysis.
- Users can create auto-gates to find the target population.
- Auto-gates embedded in LMD file can be displayed.
- User management and user log
- Installable user control function. User name, password and policy can be defined.
- Audit trails are recorded.
- Add the algorithm for cell cycle analysis.
- Software can calculate absolute count results based on reference beads.
- QC Report
- Users can create QC protocol to read the QC sample results.
- QC results can be present on the reports with LJ charts.
- Subset events display resolution is alterable in dot plots.
- Dots can be highlighted by increasing the dot resolution.
- Can export compensation matrix file (.PRO) which can be imported to Navios or Gallios software.
- CytoSettings table can be added to display the instrument setting information during acquisition, including voltage, gain and compensation.
- Shapes such as lines and arrows can be added within the plots.
- Channel value of median is available for statistics.
- Ratio parameters can be defined and added.
- Users are allowed to add “IF” conditional in expression in information sheet.
- Grandparent population statistics
- Two reports can be displayed side by side for comparison.
- A separated gate statistics window can be added.
- Data export:
- Can export data in a format compatible with LIS.
- Gif files can be exported from radar plots.
- Histogram data can be exported to .CSV file for future analysis.
- Merging files can support up to 20 million events.
- Plot limit for composite mode is 100.
- Optimize the process of Boolean gate creation.
- Gate coloring setting can be set on a plot basis.
- Event display improvement
- Support viewing a fixed number of events on plots
- Event display setting is on a plot basis.
- Data can be normalized for overlay histogram display.
- Users can choose to display Y axis as count, max% or gate%
- Data source can be labeled on axis directly on offset overlay histograms.
- New export image file formats of plots include .bmp and .jpeg.
- Optimize the naming rules of exported files of statistics.
- Text in clipboard can be paste to Kaluza report sheet as text box.
- Multiple gate statistics items can be selected to display in gate label.
- Dataset information can be removed from plot title in composite protocol if needed.
- Default color of the first gate can be adjusted in software options.
- Add Ctrl+L shortcut to create link plot.
- When data is dragged to a saved composite protocol, the range setting in the protocol is changed.
- When a LMD file is imported to a composite protocol saved in version 1.3, the gate positions are incorrect.
- The plot sheet is deleted when multiple sheets are exported in one PDF file and the plot sheets are unchecked in preview window.
- Protocol and dataset name are displayed in the header of exported PDF files, which should not.