Installation Procedure for Kaluza Analysis and Kaluza C Analysis
- Once you click the link, the Kaluza Analysis Setup.exe (or the Kaluza C Analysis Setup.exe) file will download to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, open the file.
- The Kaluza Analysis Installer (or the Kaluza C Analysis Installer) dialog box appears. As demonstrated in the dialog box, the application is dependent upon successful installation of three other prerequisites, which are included on your Kaluza Analysis installation disc. If any of the three prerequisites have not already been installed on your computer, a red X will appear next to the name of each product that needs to be installed. Install each pending prerequisite, one at a time, by selecting the Install link, and then following all prompts and accepting all default settings for each pending installation. When a product has been successfully installed, a green check will display next to the product name.
- When all three prerequisites have been installed, select the Install Kaluza Analysis (or Install Kaluza C) button located in the lower right corner of the dialog box. NOTE: The Install Kaluza Analysis (or Kaluza C Analysis) button will not be enabled until all three products have been installed.
- The Kaluza Analysis Setup (or Kaluza C Analysis Setup) wizard appears:
- Click Next to begin the installation.
- Read the license agreement, select the check box, signifying that you accept the terms of the license agreement, and click Next.
- In the Custom Setup window, select each desired feature by clicking the down arrow on the icon and choosing the appropriate option. Make any other necessary configurations on this window, and then click Next.
- Click Install.
For details on using Kaluza Analysis or Kaluza C Analysis, refer to the Kaluza Analysis Software Instructions for Use (or Kaluza Analysis Software Instructions for Use) by selecting the link located in the upper right corner of the application.