AQUIOS CL Flow Cytometry System
The first true Load & Go Flow Cytometer
Sample preparation and data management usually are the major bottlenecks in routine flow cytometry. Even with a semi-automated process, you and your team may spend hundreds of hours per year for tasks that don‘t add to your laboratory‘s productivity.
AQUIOS CL in your lab means you can…
- Provide a 24/7 flow cytometry service as the AQUIOS CL can be run safely by less experienced operators.
- Increase productivity with high-throughput performance that eliminates many of the least efficient features of existing systems.
- Reduce the potential for user error inherent in existing systems that require numerous manual steps to set up and run.
- Allocate staff resources for maximum productivity, putting your skilled operators where you need them most.
- Reduce exposure to potentially biohazardous material such as open blood tubes.
Choose a Model
|Tech Docs||Part Number||Product Name||Regulatory Status||Category||Package Quantity||Color||List Price||Buy|
Automated Sample Preparation
- No manual pipetting of primary tubes
- Automatic dispensing and mixing of applicable reagents
- Automatic matching of sample identification code with the test request
- Automatic launch of applicable testing protocol
- Positive specimen ID and automatic specimen mixing immediately prior to aspiration
Comprehensive Quality Control
- Barcode tracking means no manual QC or reagent logs
- Generate a full, easily reviewable audit trail that includes reagent traceability
- Should QC fail, operator is alerted via text message or email
- Total capacity 40 sample tubes
- Continuous, random loading and unloading
- Accommodates a variety of tube sizes
- Separate single-tube loader for STAT samples, open vials, and tubes that are not barcoded
- Uses a range of barcoded reagents and consumables
- Automatic barcode scanning to track lot numbers, open and closed vial expiration dates, and number of tests remaining
- Continuous tracking of reagent usage
- Warnings when reagents are low, empty or expired
|Detection||Photodiodes (forward & side scatter), Photomultiplier tubes (fluorescence)|
|Flow Cell||Patented triangular flow cell (180 μm x 125 μm) with 1.0 numerical aperture|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Uninterruptible power manager included|
- Filter by: