Danaher is the parent company of Beckman Coulter and a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges, and improving quality of life around the world.
A global family of more than 20 operating companies, Danaher companies drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic, growing industries. With operating companies based around the world—from California to Copenhagen—our groundbreaking businesses transform the fields of diagnostics, life sciences, dental care, and environmental and applied solutions by:
- Improving patient health through powerful tools that increase diagnostic confidence
- Advancing scientific research to illuminate the causes of disease and pave the way to new, life-saving treatments
- Improving dental outcomes and patient care around the world
- Ensuring the freshness, dosages and safety of food, pharmaceuticals and consumer goods
- Protecting our global water supply and promoting environmental stewardship
Danaher Operating Companies Include:
|ENVIRONMENTAL & APPLIED SOLUTIONS||LIFE SCIENCES||DIAGNOSTICS||DENTAL|
|ALLTEC/FOBA||Beckman Coulter||Beckman Coulter||Implant Direct|
|ChemTreat||Leica Microsystems||Cepheid||KaVo Kerr|
|Esko||Molecular Devices||HemoCue||Nobel Biocare|
Danaher companies have a powerful Shared Purpose—Helping Realize Life’s Potential—and Core Values have made us who we are today and will guide us into the future.
Danaher companies have diverse and strong leadership teams. Many of our top leaders have grown their careers right here, while simultaneously helping to shape our culture, values and operating system. There are a range of powerful development opportunities; Danaher is the ideal environment for career growth and exploring career opportunities.
Workplace diversity deepens our understanding of the markets and customers we serve, and helps us grow. Creating and sustaining a culture of diversity and inclusion is one of our top priorities, and our commitment to continuous improvement ensures we always strive to be better.
Resources for more Danaher information: