Optics in action
The Navios offers up-to four solid state, independently-focused diode lasers with an innovative steering design mechanism for optimal excitation at the flow cell and reliable high-quality results. Emitted energy is delivered by fiber optic technology to the patented boulevard using 18-degree reflective optics resulting in greater light collection efficiency for better resolve data, especially dim markers. The boulevard is optimized to offer application flexibility with accessible plug-and-play filters and he collection of tandem dyes.
The Navios maintains a high yield of processed signals, greater than 90 per cent–even at 25,000 events per second.
- 20 bit resolution
- 1,048,576 channel display
- More channels of resolution to separate even the dimmest of populations
- Excellent accuracy and resolution for dim stains and quantitation
Patented electronics design ensures fast, accurate measurement of signals over a wide range of events.
- Higher bits of information
- Baseline restoration
- Fast signal processing
- Minimize data loss
High-yield electronics with fast pulse recovery at high speeds, the Navios electronic system minimizes linearity errors and adjusts for temperature variability.
- Sensitivity of dim particles
- Minimize dead time
The Navios electronic system has a self-correcting temperature regulation system.
- Adjusts for temperature variability
- Minimizes linearity errors based on temperature variations