Removing your constraints
Our latest development, eFSC (enhanced Forward Scatter), permits simultaneous detection and sorting of a wide range of particle sizes yet, and offers the potential to open new insights into your experimental milieu.
Our fastest and most precise sort deposition technology, coupled with mixed-mode sorting, will allow you to move into assay miniaturization to make more of your precious samples.
Multiple available levels of biohazard control enable you to work with potentially biohazardous materials that you would previously have only been able to analyze, not sort.
Beckman Coulter is committed to continuing the path of innovation allowing you to do more with your MoFlo Astrios EQ than you dreamed was possible yesterday.
Bringing new data within reach
Go beyond conventional sorters and expand your research horizons with the MoFlo Astrios EQ.
- Broader analytical capability
- Robust biohazard containment
- Application flexibility
- Consistently trustworthy data
Accelerate cell sorting with the first true 32-bit high-resolution 5-decade multi-channel system
MoFlo Users Group (MUG)
For users of Beckman Coulter's MoFlo instrument to discuss applications and exchange ideas.
Simultaneously measure crucial particle characteristics in more than three orders of magnitude.
- 7 lasers, 2 alignment stages
- Resolve particles (beads and cells) down to 0.2 µm
- Sort rare event populations with 99% purity
- Flexible experiment design with 6-way mixed mode sorting
- Forward scatter detection support for 6 laser paths
- Optional side scatter off any laser (excluding UV)
- Minimum triggering threshold reduced to 0.001% for enhanced resolution
- Seven mask designs for differing applications
- ABS ND filter set 0.3, 0.6, 1.0, 1.3, 2.0
- Fluidic and air filtration enhancements:
- Gentle with your biological material
- Sheath filter 0.04 µm particles
- Air filter 0.01µm particles
- Unequalled resolving FSC & FL power through adjustable 9-decade dynamic range for greater certainty when resolving background from dim staining populations and/or broad dynamic range applications
Apply application-specific masks for different particle types and use different neutral density filters for improved overall particle size range. The top histogram is measured on eFSC2 with no neutral density (ND) filter to widen the separation between noise and 0.2 and 0.3 μm beads. The second and third histograms display eFSC1 data (acquired with an ND1 filter) with different y-axis scales. The entire dynamic range from 0.2 - 30 μm is easily visible when different ND filters are used on each eFSC parameter.